Name of PG owner
Ms. Sapna Ghai
No. 1, SFS 707,
4th Phase, Yelahanka New Town,
Bangalore – 560 064
- 24 x 7 Security Guards
- Full time Warden
- Parking Facility
- Dining Area
- Fire Safety
- First Aid
- DC Plugs
- Oven Heater
- Social Spaces
- Power Back-up
- Induction Stove
★ For twin-sharing , varies from Rs.12,000/- to 14,000/- per student per month. (GST will be extra)
★ One time refundable deposit for twin-sharing, Rs. 30,000
★ For single occupancy varies from Rs.16,000 to 19,000 per student per month. (GST will be extra)
★ One time refundable deposit for single occupancy, Rs. 40,000
★ The deposit would be refunded only after the receipt of 12 months rent.
Cost is inclusive rent of furnished rooms, food - Morning coffee/tea, Breakfast, lunch, evening Tea & snacks, Dinner (North/South Indian, veg & non-veg thrice a week).
Lunch is made available in the PG and also sent to campus.
- The cut-off time for every student is 10:30 pm, post which prior permission needs to be taken in case of late arrival of any student.
- The use of Cigarettes, Drugs and Alcohol is strictly prohibited in the PG premises. Appropriate action will be taken if any inmate is found indulging in such acts.
- Ragging, sexual abuse or passing derogatory remarks is strictly prohibited in our homes. however, we encourage students to indulge in friendly banter with one another and keep the place lively.
- Students are obligated to stay for the complete academic year, failing which the security deposit will not be refunded.
- Prior permission has to be taken in case of students from a different pg visiting our premises.
- Cleaning of all railings, gates, touchpoints with disinfectant.
- Providing with sanitizers and handwash liquids in all common areas.
- Provision of packed foods in clean disposable containers directly from the main kitchen to all students to avoid gathering during mealtimes.
- Compulsion to wear masks by all students, staff and management for the safety of one another.
- Kitchen being the hub, we ensure every staff member should wear clean gloves, chef caps and masks at all times.
- Students who were with Sapna PG and would like to retain their rooms for the upcoming year will be paying 50% of the room rent till the college begins offline.
- Students booking the room with Sapna PG in the upcoming session will pay the rent only once the college begins offline till the end of the year.
- If any students would like to let go of the room in the middle of online sessions they can do so by paying the rent for that month, but the same will not be applicable when the online college begins.
- The security refund will be given in full in case the dues are paid off.
Students need to get in touch with the paying guest provider directly and negotiate contracts with them independently. Srishti will not, in any way, be liable or held accountable for less than satisfactory services and/or for unpaid refunds. By utilizing their services, students and/or parents/local guardians assume full responsibility for any loss, damage, or liability resulting from the use of these paying guest accommodations or guesthouses.
Ms. Sapna Ghai +91 9342892947
Priyanka - +91 9663888218
Distance from Srishti Main Campus
0.5 kms, Walkable distance