Srishti Manipal Entrance & Aptitude Test (SMEAT) 2023
(UGPP/ UGSBVP/ PG/ PGDP/ I-PhD)
Round and Exemption
- Applicants who have applied for SMEAT 2023 any one round will not be able to appear for the entire or part of SMEAT 2023 in any other Round.
- All applicants must take prescribed Tests unless exempted according to Srishti Manipal Selection Protocol published on the Srishti Manipal website. https://srishtimanipalinstitute.in/admissions/protocols/srishti-selection-protocol-2023
- Applicants should refer to “Admissions Timeline 2023” for result date and fees payment schedule. https://srishtimanipalinstitute.in/admissions-timeline-2023
- The guidelines for submission will be mentioned in each Test paper/Task.
Updates regarding SMEAT 2023
- All applicants should check the Srishti Manipal website for further information and updates regarding SMEAT 2023. This will be published at http://srishtimanipalinstitute.in/admissions
- You will be able to access all communication by Srishti Manipal Institute when you click the “My Communication” tab in your application portal.
- Candidates must carry the following materials that will be useful to complete Test tasks:
- Basic stationary like Pen and pencils, eraser, Sharpener, cutter, 12-inch ruler.
- Basic art materials such as color pencils, oil pastels, water/poster colors, brushes, sketch pens, glue stick.
Important Things to Remember
- The candidate needs to be present at the test venue minimum 30 minutes before the start of the test for registration & verification.
- The candidate must carry a printed Hall Ticket and a valid government issued photo ID in original such as Aadhaar Card, Passport, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter Id.
- If a candidate is late by more than 10 minutes of the scheduled Exam time, he/she/they will not be allowed to appear for the test.
- No time extension will be given to any applicant beyond the stipulated time for the test.
- The candidates will not be allowed to carry mobile phones or any other audio-visual or communication device such as i-pods, smart watches, etc.
- Candidates with any special needs will be informed about the guidelines and instructions separately.
- Parents/ accompanying guardians will not be allowed inside the exam center.