Name of PG owner
Sri B.R. Deoraj, Mr Umesh Deoraj, Mrs Veena Umesh (partners)
No. 76, 2nd Main Road,
SFS 208 Colony, Yelahanka New Town
Bangalore – 560 064
- 24 x 7 Security Guards
- Full time Warden
- Parking Facility
- Dining Area
- Fire Safety
- First Aid
- DC Plugs
- Oven Heater
- Social Spaces
- Power Back-up
- Induction Stove
★ For Double occupancy, Rs.14,400/- to 15,500/- per student per month.
★ One time refundable deposit Rs. 40,000
★ For single occupancy, kindly contact us.
Cost is inclusive rent of furnished rooms, food - Morning coffee/tea, Breakfast, lunch, evening Tea & snacks, Dinner (North/South Indian, veg & non-veg thrice a week.
Lunch is made available in the PG and also sent to campus.
- Accommodation contract is for minimum one academic year.
- All students should be at their rooms by 10 pm.
- Srishti Manipal students outside PG wanting to work together should take prior permission and should carry their Srishti Manipal Id card.
- Student indulging in drugs/alcohol or creating nuisance in society will be asked to leave and deposit will be forfeited.
- Boys and Girls are strictly prohibited from entering each other's PGs.
- Signing in the movement register at the entrance is mandatory.
- Parental permission is required for night outs.
- Ragging, sexual harassment or any form of discrimination shall be dealt with severely.
- Students are required to abide with all Govt. protocols regarding COVID-19, and those issued by the PG.
- Students shall undertake to maintain proper personal hygiene and maintain the hygiene of the accommodation and its campus.
- In case a student develops any symptoms of COVID-19 during their stay in the Paying Guest accommodation, they shall immediately inform the management of the Paying Guest accommodation and not indulge in self medication nor hide symptoms under any circumstances.
- If at any point of time, students get infected by the COVID-19, or any other disease/s, the “U and V Home Foods” or/and its employees are not responsible for the same and the student cannot claim any loss, damages, compensation or any claims against them for the same.
- In view of the COVID-19 situation, students agree to take full responsibility in the event that they are found to be COVID Positive at any stage during the tenure of the Student Agreement and also shall ensure payment of the accommodation as well as sanitization charges of the Schedule Premises.
- Students will co-operate with the fellow residents of the “U and V Home Foods” in respect of COVID-19 or/and any other related issues.
- Strictly abide by the rules of “no visitors to my Schedule Premises, apart from the fellow residents of the same”.
- If students break any of the above rules and regulations, or undertakings, the “U and V Homes Foods” can forfeit the deposits and ask the student to vacate the premises immediately and the student shall undertake to vacate the said Campus forthwith, without claiming any loss, damages, compensation or claims from them.
Deposit is not refundable under following conditions:
- If cancellation of seat is made immediately after a week of confirmation.
- If discontinuing from Srishti Manipal institute before completing one academic year.
- If expelled from the PG accommodation.
- In case of vacating due to covid related lockdown.
Students need to get in touch with the paying guest provider directly and negotiate contracts with them independently. Srishti will not, in any way, be liable or held accountable for less than satisfactory services and/or for unpaid refunds. By utilizing their services, students and/or parents/local guardians assume full responsibility for any loss, damage, or liability resulting from the use of these paying guest accommodations or guesthouses.
Distance from Srishti Main Campus: 800 mtrs.
Distance from Hospital: 500 mtrs.
Distance from Pharmacy: 400 mtrs.
Distance from Bank ATM: 300 mtrs.
Distance from Police Station: 1 km.