Name of PG owner
Ms. Sandhya Shankar and Mr. Nikhil
208, SFS Colony, Opposite Mother Dairy,
Yelahanka New Town,
Bangalore – 560 064
- 24 x 7 Security Guards
- Full time Warden
- Parking Facility
- Dining Area
- Kitchen (FSSAI Certified)
- Fire Safety
- First Aid
- DC Plugs
- Social Spaces
- Power Back-up
- Induction Stove
★ For twin-sharing , varies from Rs. 13,500 to Rs. 15,000 + plus GST, per student per month.
★ One time refundable deposit Rs. 30,000
★ For single occupancy varies from Rs. 16,000 to Rs. 17,000 + plus GST, per student per month.
★ One time Refundable Deposit Rs. 30,000
Cost is inclusive rent of furnished rooms, food - Morning coffee/tea, Breakfast, lunch, evening Tea & snacks, Dinner (North/South Indian, veg & non-veg thrice a week).
Lunch is made available in the PG and also sent to campus.
1. No non-Srishti visitors are allowed into any of the accommodations. Only immediate family members will be allowed to visit if prior permission is taken from the SPG management.
2. Night check in time is 10:30 pm latest. In case of a late night out, the SPG management team would like a written communication from the child (via sms or e-mail). We will then inform the guards/warden the details (name, time of arrival, mode of transport etc).
3. Ragging, sexual harassment or any form of discrimination shall be dealt with severely. The college will be informed and a decision will be taken if the appropriate authorities need to be intimated and involved.
4. Substance abuse is a serious issue and will be dealt with accordingly. The course of action will be explained in the student agreement form.
5. Prior written intimation (via sms or e-mail) is required in case boys and girls are required to work together in the same premises, on a group project assigned by college.
Students need to get in touch with the paying guest provider directly and negotiate contracts with them independently. Srishti will not, in any way, be liable or held accountable for less than satisfactory services and/or for unpaid refunds. By utilizing their services, students and/or parents/local guardians assume full responsibility for any loss, damage, or liability resulting from the use of these paying guest accommodations or guesthouses.
Ms. Sandhya and Mr. Nikhil 9538886801/03/18
Distance from Srishti Main Campus: 0.5 kms, Walk able distance
Distance from Hospital: 1km.
Distance from Pharmacy: 400 mtrs.
Distance from Bank ATM: 300 mtrs.
Distance from Public Park: 500 mtrs.
Distance from Police Station: 1.5 kms.