Name of PG owner
Mr. Pratish Uthappa
751, 707, CHS,
4th Main, MIG, 4th Phase,
Near Shiva Mandir, Yelahanka New Town
Bangalore – 560 064
- 24 x 7 Security Guards
- Full time Warden
- Parking Facility
- Dining Area
- Fire Safety
- First Aid
- DC Plugs
- Social Spaces
- Power Back-up
★ For twin-sharing , varies from Rs.14,000/- per student per month.
★ One time refundable deposit Rs. 40,000
★ No single occupancy available.
★ Available only for Girls.
Cost is inclusive rent of furnished rooms, food - Morning coffee/tea, Breakfast, lunch, evening Tea & snacks, Dinner (North/South Indian, only veg food available).
Lunch is made available in the PG and also sent to campus.
Girls: 10 (twin sharing)
No of students accommodated in a 2bhk flat: 4
- The premises/room should be kept clean and tidy and the specific house rules mentioned in student undertaking shall be followed.
- Do not have male company anywhere near the PG especially on the same street. We will have to remove the student from the PG if found violating this rule.
- No speaking loudly or screaming after 10pm as this would cause inconvenience to the neighbors which would attract trouble from them.
- A movement register is kept with the security. Each of you will have to sign the register every time you go out or come in. This is a must.
- A student will not be allowed to stay away from the PG for any reason unless otherwise the Parent calls and speaks to the Warden.
- End of day timings will be 10.00 pm or as conveyed by the wellness incharge at the College.
- Mother may come and stay at a daily charge of Rs. 750/- inclusive of food wherein a mattress, pillow and bedsheet will be provided. Men will not be allowed to stay. Father may visit the student for sometime in the flat and in the common area of the PG only.
- No student will be allowed to stay outside the PG during nights. If in case the student wishes to stay out, then the parent will have to personally call the warden and give prior consent/permission. Outsiders (class/project mate) will not be allowed to stay in the PG at any time.
- Boys (Srishti Manipal students or outsiders) will not be allowed inside or near the PG irrespective of project work or any other work. This will be strictly followed. No company of boys near the PG.
- Other Srishti girl students (classmates) will be allowed into the PG only for a couple of hours and will not be allowed to stay for a long time or overnight. If somebody stays in your flat in the PG, then a sum of Rs.750/- will be deducted from your deposit amount.
- Any person misbehaving/not adhering to rules will be removed from the PG with one day’s notice.
- All students are expected to follow the Covid guidelines/ protocols that are in place and which may change as and when the situation demands.
- A waiver of Rs 6000/- per month if in case of a lockdown for a period exceeding a month.
- Rentals are Rs.14,000/- per month and a refundable deposit of Rs.40000/-. Rooms will be allotted on first receipt of deposit amount and forms.
- A discount of Rs.8,000/- will be given if a one time payment for the year is made that is Rs.160000/-.
- Rent of Rs 1680000/- to be paid in 1/2/3 instalments and in Post Dated Cheque, to be issued in the beginning of the year. Cheque to be in favour of Pratish.A.U
- Rent to be paid for the period July 2021 to June 2022.
- There will be no refund of money during the year unless the student is withdrawing from the course at Srishti Manipal, Notice in writing to be served one month in advance if discontinuing the course at Srishti Manipal for unutilized cheques to be returned but deposit amount will be forfeited.
Students need to get in touch with the paying guest provider directly and negotiate contracts with them independently. Srishti will not, in any way, be liable or held accountable for less than satisfactory services and/or for unpaid refunds. By utilizing their services, students and/or parents/local guardians assume full responsibility for any loss, damage, or liability resulting from the use of these paying guest accommodations or guesthouses.
Mr. Pratish Uthappa +91 9886257146
Distance from Srishti Main Campus: 0.5 kms., Walk able distance
Distance from Srishti N3 Campus: 75 mtrs., Walk able distance
Distance from Srishti N5 Campus: 400 mtrs., Walk able distance
Distance from Hospital:500 mtrs.
Distance from Pharmacy: 100 mtrs.
Distance from Police Station: 1.5 kms.
Distance from Public Park: 25 mtrs.